about 1 month ago
Jonatahn Lee Recruitment are currently looking for a Test Engineer for a customer based in Greater Manachester. This role requires the successful candidate to specify / design and deliver hardware & software for manufacturing test equipment, whilst delivering projects on time and within budget.
Responsibility and Accountability
- Maintain and develop test capabilities (software and hardware) to support projects to completion with post-implementation issue identification and rectification
- Translate customer requirements, functional specifications and Standards into well designed, effective and efficient test solutions
- Ensure test approaches are clearly, and appropriately, documented with full results to an auditable standard.
- Ensure quality, customer focused solutions are achieved and maintained in a timely manner with ongoing testing and test systems.
- Represent the team when dealing with internal and external customers
- Actively contribute to the creation of a fast paced, high performing team with strong collaboration and continuous improvement of process, code execution and feature development.
- Maintain a strong awareness of emerging trends in testing and test systems, sharing new opportunities to improve with the rest of the team.
You need to be able to demonstrate a strong background in testing. Specifically, we will be looking for:
- Detailed experience of writing scripts to remove manual intervention, ensuring repeatability with improved efficiency and "time to market".
- Evidence of innovative approaches to exploratory testing
- Experience with TFS API(s)
- Experience delivering SW / FW projects that use agile methodologies, including environments & process that enable continuous integration
- Ability to manage requirements / test traceability using test management systems
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, agile team structure, and respond well to changing priorities & deadlines.
- Evidence of collaborative working in self-organising teams which manage work to achieve quality, customer-focused solutions delivered in a timely manner.
- Excellent attention to detail, employing logical and methodical working practices
- Coaching, mentoring, training and skills transfer to colleagues .
- Good numerical reasoning skills, plus the ability to translate mathematical algorithms into efficient test cases, to support development of meter measurement functions.
- Communicate technical issues and concepts with clarity, establishing mutual understanding for both technical and non-technical people
If you are a suitably quaulified Test Engineer please send your resume to email email@example.com or get in touch on +44 (0) 1926963291.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.