- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446104
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 02 June 2022
- Job Ref: 59991
This is a great opportunity for a driven, progressive, and focussed service engineer/test engineer to work with a UK sales office of a global supplier of precision test, measurement, and analysis systems. Ideally based in the North-West this high-profile position will be home based. Covering Scotland, Lancashire, Merseyside, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, and the North Midlands you will have autonomous control over the territory.
What you get to do.
- Regional Sales development and account management of world leading test and measurement systems.
- Be responsible for the full CRM management from proactive prospecting to after sales relationships.
- Provide customers with technical support, training, and consultancy.
- Be the company ambassador at exhibitions and contribute to other marketing materials.
- Liaise with Germany HQ and Product Managers on key projects and product developments.
- There will be a requirement to travel to the UK office in Hampshire as well as customer sites and exhibitions.
- Develop the North UK territory, but for the successful candidate, there is scope to grow in both Northern Ireland and across Scandinavia.
Qualifications and skills that would positively support your application.
- University degree in Electronics/Mechanical/Acoustics engineering or similar
- Experience working with vibration, dynamic signal analysis, modal analysis, acoustics, or general vibration data acquisition or related equipment.
- A high energy of customer focus with good commercial acumen.
- Although a technical biased role you will require self-motivation and a drive to meet predetermined sales targets.
- A full valid UK driving license. Car allowance/own car usage to be discussed.
- Computer literate to an extent where you would be comfortable troubleshooting basic PC issues
Offering a salary of £40k to £45k per annum and with a home working status, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a small innovative sale driven team in a large global corporation. If you are a strong customer focused sales engineer with experience as above, then please apply now or contact Andy Leake (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.