GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Job Title: Test Engineer
2 Test Engineers are required to join a growing, niche engineering company that specialise in the research and development of micro turbines for use in power generation applications. Successful applicants will hold a qualification in electronic or electrical engineering.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working within an electronic, control or electrical test function.
Test Engineer - Key Responsibilities
Performing a variety of testing including:
- Performance Testing
- Endurance and Reliability Testing
- Customer Validation testing, such as testing the interaction of our product with customer equipment
- Research and Development into new product introductions, and solutions to problems cost down, product improvement etc
- Product investigation
- Fault finding and diagnoses of problems
- Actively participating in design improvement proposals
- Managing data, configuration details and results in a highly organised manner
- Writing detailed technical test reports
- Participation in development of new equipment and facilities
Technical Skills and Experience required for Test Engineer
- Electronics or electrical related degree qualification.
- Experience performing system and subsystem testing.
- Knowledge of Verification and Validation in an NPI environment.
- Experience in calibration and installation of test equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce concise reports.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Test Engineer to develop their career in product support. In return for your experience, this Coventry based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Private healthcare
- Generous holiday allowance
Interviews for the Technical Report Writer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Test Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.