Job Title: Test Engineer
2 Test Engineers are required to join a growing, niche engineering company that specialise in the research and development of micro turbines for use in power generation applications. Successful applicants will hold a qualification in electronic or electrical engineering.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working within an electronic, control or electrical test function.
Test Engineer - Key Responsibilities
Performing a variety of testing including:
- Performance Testing
- Endurance and Reliability Testing
- Customer Validation testing, such as testing the interaction of our product with customer equipment
- Research and Development into new product introductions, and solutions to problems cost down, product improvement etc
- Product investigation
- Fault finding and diagnoses of problems
- Actively participating in design improvement proposals
- Managing data, configuration details and results in a highly organised manner
- Writing detailed technical test reports
- Participation in development of new equipment and facilities
Technical Skills and Experience required for Test Engineer
- Electronics or electrical related degree qualification.
- Experience performing system and subsystem testing.
- Knowledge of Verification and Validation in an NPI environment.
- Experience in calibration and installation of test equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce concise reports.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Test Engineer to develop their career in product support. In return for your experience, this Coventry based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Private healthcare
- Generous holiday allowance
Interviews for the Technical Report Writer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Test Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.