Salary up to £45,000
A Test Engineer is required with knowledge of component testing and experience in manufacturing. Candidates with experience of the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to business growth this company, one of the world's 20 largest suppliers and a development partner to the automotive industry based in Telford requires an experienced Test Engineer with OEM / supplier experience for a new permanent role.
As a Test Engineer you will be required to:
- Provide technical engineering support as required for plant based activities including Quality analysis DoE
- Assist the Quality team with reviewing customer test and material specifications, providing valued feedback to project teams.
- Develop and provide timely and comprehensive test reports as required.
- Provide ES Test Specification support and consultation to Quality Lab Personnel.
The Test Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Direct experience in automotive component testing with OEMs and suppliers.
- Experience in manufacturing (processing and related equipment) or product engineering
- Good knowledge of physics, mathematics and mechanical engineering principles
- Understanding of measurement transducers / instrumentation systems related to basic physical properties.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automotive component testing to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Telford-based automotive company will offer you:
- Up to £45,000 (DOE)
- Plus, benefits
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of component testing and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Test Engineer role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 167.