An experienced Test Engineer is required on a contract basis for our client, a leading aerospace manufacturer based in Reading.
The Test Engineer will be required to use a variety of test equipment within the area to perform all standard tests.
Other Key Responsibilities of the Test Engineer:
- Developing new test programs and manufacturing test harnesses
- Liaising with the production engineers to enable inspection test standard times to be compiled, modified and implemented
- Ensuring compliance to the company's registered Quality Management System
- Ensuring product conformance to respective test criteria such as product specifications, drawings and acceptance test procedures
- Compiling and signing off final test result sheets on the company's product range.
- Training employees within the area to conform to specified quality standards and approved procedures
Key Skills and Qualifications required for the Test Engineer:
- Minimum ONC or equivalent qualification in electronic/electrical engineering
- Relevant experience ideally within an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to use a microscope or magnifier for fine detail work
This is an urgent requirement, so if you are interested in the role of Test Engineer, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.