- Sector: Advanced Technology
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Expiry Date: 13 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59755
6 Month Contract (outside IR35)
The Test Engineer will be responsible for design, development and verification to produce 2 test rigs.
You will engage in a variety of R&D and V&V testing responsibilities to support design improvements.
The key responsibilities within the role are:
- Fault finding and diagnoses of manufacturing and rig problems.
- Reading of technical drawings and information.
- Actively participating in design improvement proposals.
- Managing data, configuration details and results in a highly organised manner
- Software programming using ATE software.
- Writing detailed technical test reports
- Participation in development of new equipment.
To be considered you will need experience working in a similar position for a manufacturing test environment and have used Test Stand and LabView software for producing complex test solutions.
Interviews for the Test Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on this position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.