- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 23 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59914
Test Engineer (JP00000466)
PAYE £24.48 per hour - INSIDE IR35
Start Date ASAP - 12 months assignment
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
Key output is:
- Output professional engineering reports.
- Output professional engineering test and study results.
- Summarise to management on concern status & resolution status.
- Deliver projects & tasks to deadlines.
- Deliver development within budget.
- Digital and Physical evaluation of automotive products from customer viewpoint.
- Project management.
- Data analysis.
- Study of European market trends - Customer use & competitor vehicles.
- Concern investigation support with design, test and manufacturing teams at manufacturing plant
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Qualified to minimum of degree level or equivalent.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to make clear and concise written reports and verbal explanation.
There is an assumption that the candidate will have the following:
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in English language in business environment.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Valid driving license for UK and mainland Europe.
- Knowledge and experience of Automotive industry, including awareness & understanding of modern vehicle technology from customer point of view (desirable but not essential).
- Experience with CAD / digital visualisation tools to view, measure, & manipulate pre-designed parts & assemblies.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.