A Test Development Engineer is required to join the electronics manufacturing team for an established technology company that specialise in electronic products for safety critical industries.
The Test Development Engineer will have technical expertise in various testing techniques on electronics systems in the defence or aerospace sectors.
Test Development Engineer- Key Responsibilities
- Fault find to component level RF & Microwave assemblies.
- Use of test equipment such as Vector network analysers.
- Development of testing procedures and test rigs.
- Software programming to automate tests
Technical Skills and Experience required for Test Development Engineer positions
- Minimum HNC or equivalent in Electronics or a closely related subject.
- Extensive experience in an electronics environment either defence or aerospace environment.
- Significant test development experience with RF or Microwave products.
- Ability to fault find to a component level.
- Automated test programming and experience with Labview.
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Test Development Engineer then apply directly or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.