- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Duration: contract
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 18 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61973
Title: Test Completion and Analysis Engineer - 38146
Division: Engineering Operations
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
rate: up to £23.07/hr Ltd umbrella
This role is based within Component and Sub-System Testing (CST) in the Engineering Laboratories, a collection of world-class, cutting-edge testing facilities. CST plays an integral part in physical Verification & Validation (V&V) within the systems engineering landscape, directly influencing the delivery of the world's most desirable vehicles.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A structured approach to problem solving.
- Ability to validate, prepare and read engineering documents.
- Ability to compile technical reports.
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office competency, to produce plans, presentations and graphs.
- Ability to acquire and interpret data utilising data acquisition tools.
- General and practical understanding of physical vehicle systems.
- Awareness of test facility operations and health and safety surrounding laboratory environment.
- Good communication skills, both within immediate team and with other departments.
- Experience utilising mechatronic control systems to support test activity.
- Experience executing vehicle component & sub-system level test activities according to defined test procedures.
- Knowledge of instrumentation calibration processes.
- Awareness of programming/scripting languages.
- Awareness of risk assessment, COSHH and compliance management systems, TS16949 / ISO9001, ISO45001, ISO14001 Awareness of quality and lean process.
- An individual with a customer first mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special.
- Driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable.
- An independent individual with the ability to self-organise and prioritise workload.
- A good communicator who can effectively communicate complex ideas.
- A team player who supports other team members.
- Open to shift working pattern.
Degree educated in a relevant Engineering or Science background or equivalent experience
** THIS POSITION IS DEEMED TO BE INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.