Test Automation Engineer
Hullavington, Wiltshire, UK
Contract - 6 months initial
Rate - Up to £42.00 per hour LTD
A RF System Test Automation Engineer is required to join a team developing and testing connected consumer products. Fantastic opportunity to join our client who design and manufacture state of the art products for a global market.
Main responsibilities include:
- To further develop an automated test system that will characterise product WiFi and BLE performance over its dynamic range and in various combinations of modes and channels.
- Writing test scripts in LabVIEW to control APs, unit under test and RF equipment and record, display and analyse the test results.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Degree in RF electronics, physics or other relevant discipline.
- Experience of developing RF tests using scripting in LabVIEW and other suitable languages.
- Formal NI qualification (CLD or above) with experience of LabVIEW OO programming with actor framework.
- Experience using RF test equipment.
- Good understanding of RF propagation and interference.
- In-depth knowledge of WiFi and BLE protocols and equipment.
- A strong ability to solve technical problems.
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team.
Please contact James Tilley for details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.