Competitive Salary + Benifits
Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires Test Automation Engineer to join a leadaing defence company based in Northamptonshire.
In this role, you will develop, implement, document, test and deploy robust and efficient automated test solutions, always ensuring our delivery commitments can be achieved.
- Develop and maintain embedded test sequences, equipment drivers, software, firmware and scripts to validate our products during development and through to Manufacturing.
- Produce internal documentation for assigned tasks consistent with our engineering processes.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Software Development Processes.
- Experience of NI tools LabVIEW and TestStand - NI training certifications desired
- A good understanding of Linux.
- A good understanding of scripting languages such as Python or bash.
- An awareness of DevOps tools such as Jenkins and Puppet
- Awareness of modern Real-Time Operating Systems
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.