- Sector: Energy
- Function: Powertrain
- Contact: Jeff Lane
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384446106
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58790
Test & Development Engineer - Fuel Systems - Leamington Spa - £Competitive+ benefits
Our client is a highly innovative engineering company that specialise in the design, development and manufacture of green power generation equipment. They require a Test & Development Engineer to join their team. Working as part of the Fuel & Combustion engineering teams the Test & Development Engineer will be responsible for delivering the development and verification tests carried out within the combustion & fuel system test facility.
This testing is on combustion, fuel and heat exchanger systems. The role has ample opportunity to be actively involved in the development of the combustion and fuel systems and to lead prototype test activities in support of future technology development.
As Test & Development Engineer - Fuel Systems - you will be required to
- Operate in a mechanical test environment supporting test rig operations including the following:
o Risk Assessments and HSE o Combustion o Heat Exchangers o Fuel Delivery o Air Delivery o Instrumentation - flowmeters, pressure gauges, thermocouple including the installation and calibration. o AutomationPlanning of tests and ownership of the test readiness process
- Support technology development activities and develop and execute prototype tests to advance combustion and fuel system technologies
- Fault diagnosis - Mechanical and instrumentation
- Assembly and build of test units, pipework, framework and instrumentation
- Collating, validating, and reporting test data
As Test & Development Engineer - Fuel Systems - you will have
- Relevant ONC / HND or degree, or ability to demonstrate of sufficient equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Mechanical test experience
- Knowledge of instrumentation, pneumatics and fluid systems
- A can-do, will do attitude
What you will get as Test & Development Engineer - Fuel Systems
- A competitive salary, whilst working on highly innovative systems/projects
- Ongoing training and support
Suitably qualified and experienced Test & Development Engineers should apply today by contacting Jeff Lane at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446106 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.