£30k - 45k per year
Test and Development Engineer - Oxford - £30k to £45k pa
Engines, lubricants, oil, powertrain, fuel
A Test and Development Engineer is required to join a leading manufacturer of fuel and lubricants. You will require significant experience of base engines and/or lubricant development engineering.
As the Test and Development Engineer your responsibilities include;
- Test Process Development
- Generate innovative solutions for lubricant testing
- Lead root cause analysis of test failures / unexpected results
- Deliver new test development projects on time and on budget
- Develop test methods with proven repeatability and in conjunction with outsource partners
- Contribute to the advancement of test methodologies for rapid product development and advantage demonstration
- Identify challenges and opportunities related to hybrid powertrain lubrication and other emerging applications / technologies
As the Test and Development Engineer you will require the following skills and experience;
- BEng Mechanical or Automotive Engineering with significant mechanical/automotive development experience
- experience of base engine or lubricant development engineering
- Proven track record of delivering innovative test and development methods in friction, wear, durability
- Strong safety culture
- Culture of innovation and driving change
- Ability and desire to learn new competencies.
- Effective Team Player. Willingness to share, support and be collaborative
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Test and Development Engineer opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.