Job Title: Test and Development Engineer / Systems Engineer (test)
Remuneration: £35,000 - £45,000
Ideal candidates would be working in Aerospace and have the below skillset:
- A knowledge of Test tools eg. Doors/ Cradle
- Knowledge of environmental standards (RTCA DO160, Mil Std 810)
- Working knowledge of Test/Qualification phase of lifecycle in V Model
- Experience as a Development/ Test Engineer
Development/ Test Engineers requirements:
- Defence/Aerospace business experience (including ideally a knowledge/ understanding of test standards within this area)
- HNC/HND/Post apprenticeship and/or Graduate in Engineering
- Systems V Model experience and experience working as a Systems Engineer across varied life cycle phases (ideally with strong interaction with test teams).
- Clear career reason why they want to move into Test/Development Engineering.
These roles report to the Development Engineering Manager within Air to Air refuelling. The roles themselves have no direct reports.
To apply for these positions please contact Tom Duckett.