- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 13 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59558
Title: Materials Test Engineer - 37423
Division: Special Vehicle Operations
Contract Position based at: Multiple Locations
Rate: up to £24.87/hr Ltd (£19.22/hr PAYE option)
- Knowledge of automotive trim components; Textiles, Fabrics, Plastics, technologies and materials and associated test procedures.
- Ability to plan, implementing and tracking test programmes to completion
- Laboratory testing and analysis, to include problem solving on issues related to materials and issuing technical reports
- Experience in automotive materials, testing and approval essential.
- Proven track record in managing test plans and organisation skills for multiple activities around testing.
- Good ability with Microsoft office applications
- Technical knowledge of automotive materials in trim area, paints and coatings.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.