Telesales Executive - Near Dudley - Steel Manufacturing - £18,000 to £23,000 p.a Bonus
A proactive and ambitious candidate is required to join the sales team for a well established, family run, traditional metal manufacturing business located near Dudley.
In the role of Telesales Executive you will be responsible for the promotion & sale of products and services to new and lapsed business.
As the Telesales Executive your key responsibilities will include;
- Prospecting new business and introducing our company services.
- Daily review of sales performance establishing which customers are behind target and consequently require a proactive sales call.
- Constantly working to achieve our monthly sales targets and highlighting areas that need immediate attention in order to maximise our sales opportunities.
- Maintain regular contact with the customers for which you have internal account responsibility and provide effective support for those customers where you are performing a supporting role for the external sales team.
- Continually evaluate competitor activity – viewing their strengths, weaknesses and packages on offer e.g. product/services.
- Assist with any sales campaigns, open days, trade days where required.
As the Telesales Executive you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Demonstrable new business sales/business development experience preferably in a technical sales environment.
- Consistent solid business ethics and integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
if you are interested in the Telesales opportunity please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.