almost 2 years ago
Job Title:- Telesales Executive
Salary:- £18,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
Benefits:- Reward scheme and benefits package
Hours:- 9 am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
We have a new telesales role for our ever-demanding recruitment operation. This exciting opportunity will assist the wider business development function to expand sales activities and help progress engineering and manufacturing client development. Telesales will work alongside our experienced new business team with the opportunity to establish a full content lead generation and sales progression function.
- Based at our pleasant office environment you'll be working as part of a team selling professional recruitment solutions to companies primarily in the engineering and manufacturing sectors
- Outbound calls to potential and existing clients from a variety of leads generated via online websites, client lists from our partners and colleague’s client activities
- Booking client introduction meetings and workshops for the business development team
- Recording all leads and contact information on our advanced recruitment CRM system
- Forwarding introduction information, brochures and other content to prospective clients
- Coordination of electronic (edm) marketing activities to clients for all of the company services and offerings
- You will need to have outbound telesales experience already, ideally in a business to business environment. Experience within recruitment would be ideal
- A great communicator who can build relationships on the phone and be confident cold calling
- Excellent knowledge of English for both verbal and written communications
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and objections
- You'll be comfortable with basic IT packages as you'll need to log your calls and information on the CRM database system.
- Monday - Friday workdays
- Working hours 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Career progression opportunities for the right candidates
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Free parking
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.