Job title: Systems Engineer - Telematic & Analytic
Hourly Rate: £24.00- £28.10ph
Location: Gaydon and Whitley
A Systems Engineer is required with extensive experience in a design and development environment and strong knowledge of modern and developing technique's of data exploration to support Project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based at Gaydon requires a Systems Engineer with good understanding of telematic use cases and data for future development on a contract basis. As a systems Engineer you will be required to:
- Planning, leading and developing complex multi-discipline projects across the business.
- Understand the vision of such data for future engineering development and have a strong knowledge of modern and developing techniques of data exploration and analytics.
- Confident at engaging and aligning stakeholders to deliver proposals and solutions to problems and be able to manage project deliverables and milestones to meet key deadlines.
The System's Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge of telematics and vehicle diagnostics
- Experience of data exploration and analytic techniques
- Development and management of research based project
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of working in a high pressure environment and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role (33874) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.