A rare and exciting contract opportunity has come up for a proactive, efficient and experienced Data Analysis Administrator or Research Assistant to join a specialist diamond manufacturer who have an office based in Maidenhead.
Are you a Data Administrator or Research Assistant with a background working in the engineering or manufacturing industry? Do you enjoy a fast-paced, challenging yet vibrant and supportive working atmosphere? If so then we would like to hear from you.
- You will be responsible for analysing data generated by the engineering team, creating excel based charts to communicate technical trends in testing and development.
- Assisting in generating up to date intelligence for ongoing use in support of key projects
- Contribute to various reports with your own analysis and written documentation
- Assist in creating technical user documentation
- Design and manage an appropriate documentation system for data
Skills and Qualifications required...
- Bachelors degree in business or engineering field
- Understanding of how to independently collect, collate and and analyse data from a variety of engineering sources
- Experience in primary and secondary research activities
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including strong Excel modelling
- A collaborative and proactive yet organised and detail-orientated attitude to your work
Benefits we can offer to you...
- 6 month contract minimum with opportunity for extension
- £14.00 - £25.00/hour
- Opportunity to work for a leading brand in the creation, sale and analysis of equipment and technology within the diamond industry
- An opportunity to work in a diverse, precise, compelling and progressive environment which cannot fail to enhance your CV, skill set and experience base for future
If you feel that you have the skills and experience for this position or would like to know more, then please 'apply' or contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.