about 2 years ago
£18.00 - £20.00 P/H Ltd (Pay)
Automotive, Vehicle, Technician, Build, Prototype, Test, Mechanical, Electrical
A Vehicle Technician is required with knowledge of vehicle strip down, build and repair to support prototype build projects. Candidates with experience of the Automotive, Motorsport and/or Military industry would be well received.
Due to the development of a new vehicle this company, an innovative vehicle developer based in Nuneaton requires a 'hands on' and practical Vehicle Technician with experience of full vehicle strip down, service, test and repair for new prototype vehicles through their test and development phases for a long-term contract. As a Vehicle Technician you will be required to:
- Liaise with the Prototype Teams in vehicle build activities to ensure issues are resolved and build schedules are maintained and achieved during development phases.
- Support all test and validation programs, ensuring all work is carried out effectively and new product tested and validate prior to being signed off.
- Build new vehicles and strip down full vehicles through prototype and product development phases incorporating mechanical, electrical, body and interior systems.
The Vehicle Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge of working within a prototype and/or vehicle development environment
- Ability to strip down full vehicle covering all electrical and mechanical facets to test and develop new product and systems
- Using test equipment, welding equipment and small machinery would be advantageous through product modification and development activities
- In test circuits and proving ground facilities during test trials
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Vehicle Test and Development seeking an exciting contract opportunity with a forward-thinking company. In return for your experience, this Nuneaton based automotive company will offer you:
- £18.00 - £20.00 P/H Ltd (Pay)
- Months rolling contract
- Full vehicle development programs
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge as a Vehicle Technician with a test and development environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Vehicle Technician role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email: