We are currently seeking an Operator for a role working in a highly specialised scientific production facility based in Ascot.
- This is a production based role requiring work to be carried out within our Synthesis department
- The role will require an autonomous worker with a right first time & can-do attitude
- The successful candidate will report directly to a Shift Lead
- The successful candidate will be fully involved in and indeed an active member of a small production department
- The job holder will work within a rotating 12hour shift and will have opportunity to ensure quality handovers are occurring between shifts
- Carry out all duties with the utmost respect towards Health, Safety, Environment
- Operate Synthesis equipment (multiple @ the same time) in line with standard operating procedures
- Product Quality control & inspection
- Carry out maintenance of equipment
- Be an active player in our drive towards ensuring we operate within a World Class Manufacturing environment
- Be involved in closure of improvement actions
- Maintain exemplary 5S standards
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- A keen interest in engineering and science related topics
- Keen on multi-skilling and quick to adapt to new working environments
- A good people person and someone who prides themselves on maximum efficiency. Operates to/against high standards
- Ability to operate and work within a busy production environment
- Good organizational skills
The role will require someone from a Production background and who ideally has experience in CNC related work.
This is a shift role, so will involve night work as part of the rota.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and successful company at a key stage in their history.