Job title: Technical Tutor/Assessor – Engineering Design
Salary Range; Up to £35,000 DOE
This leading organisation are seeking a Technical Tutor/Assessor in Engineering Design for their Midlands based Training Centres.
A Technical Tutor/Assessor in Engineering Design is required with knowledge of delivering and assessing apprentices. Candidates with experience of the Engineering, Manufacturing and Training industries would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, an established business based in the Midlands requires a dedicated Technical Tutor/Assessor in Engineering Design with hands on Design experience for a new permanent role. As a Technical Tutor/Assessor in Engineering Design you will be required to:
- Create a motivational learning environment by providing stimulating and demanding subject delivery that allows learners to acquire the skills and knowledge required
- To deliver training to both apprentices and adults ensuring all Awarding Body and Centre requirements are met in BTEC up to Level 3 and HNC up to Level 4.
- Provide learners, colleagues, parents and employers with timely, accurate and constructive feedback on learners’ achievement, progress and areas for development that aids the learner’s progress.
The Technical Tutor/Assessor in Engineering Design should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant training and industry qualifications such as A1/D32/33/TAQA, and PTTLS/CTTLS/DTTLS/PGCE/Cert-Ed.
- Occupational competency within Engineering Design, Business Management Techniques and Advanced CAD.
- Experience of coaching learners through an apprenticeship qualification, proficient in evidence gathering, lesson planning and offering one-to-one support.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Engineering Design to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Midlands-based Training company will offer you:
- Basic Salary up to £35,000 per annum, DOE
- Part Time position across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday throughout team.
- Career development opportunities including Team Leader capabilities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Tutoring and Assessing within Engineering Design and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technical Tutor/Assessor in Engineering Design role, please contact Mary O’Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.