GBP30000 - GBP34000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Job title: Technical Tutor/Assessor – Mechanical Engineering
Salary Range; Up to £34,000 DOE
This leading organisation are seeking a Technical Tutor/Assessor in Mechanical Engineering for their Birmingham Training Centre.
A Technical Tutor/Assessor in Mechanical Engineering is required with knowledge of delivering and assessing apprentices. Candidates with experience of the Engineering, Manufacturing and Training industries would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a description based in Birmingham requires a dedicated Technical Tutor/Assessor in Mechanical Engineering with hands on Mechanical Engineering experience for a new permanent role. As a Technical Tutor/Assessor in Mechanical Engineering you will be required to:
- Create a motivational learning environment by providing stimulating and demanding subject delivery that allows learners to acquire the skills and knowledge required
- To deliver training to both apprentices and adults ensuring all Awarding Body and Centre requirements are met.
- Provide learners, colleagues, parents and employers with timely, accurate and constructive feedback on learners’ achievement, progress and areas for development that aids the learner’s progress.
The Technical Tutor/Assessor in Mechanical Engineering should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant training and industry qualifications such as A1/D32/33/TAQA, and PTTLS/CTTLS/DTTLS/PGCE/Cert-Ed.
- Occupational competency within Mechanical Engineering and knowledge of physics, mathematics and materials science.
- Experience of coaching learners through an apprenticeship qualification, proficient in evidence gathering, lesson planning and offering one-to-one support.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Mechanical Engineering to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Birmingham-based Training company will offer you:
- Basic Salary up to £34,000 per annum, DOE
- Holiday, pension and performance-based bonuses.
- Career development opportunities including Team Leader capabilities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Tutoring and Assessing within Mechanical Engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technical Tutor/Assessor in Mechanical Engineering role, please contact Mary O’Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.