Technical Trainer - Equipment
Working as a member of the learning and development team, the main purpose of the role is to deliver and support training on industrial equipment to ensure that personnel are safe and competent to complete their jobs to the required standard.
Key Responsibilities for the Technical Trainer - Equipment role.
- Deliver training and assess competency on the use of all fork lift trucks across both sites including the recording of proof of competency and issue of access fobs & cards for the fork lifts.
- Deliver training and assess competency on a range of equipment and associated skills used across both sites. This includes overhead crane, electric pallet truck, breathing apparatus and Banksman.
- Deliver training on key maintenance processes including permit to work, LOTO and management of change.
- To support with the delivery of department specific training e.g. sourcing and organising technical specialist training for Engineering.
Skills and experience required for the Technical Trainer - Equipment role:
- A background working in a training role delivering training on industrial site equipment.
- Relevant qualifications in training delivery, fork lift truck driving, breathing apparatus usage, overhead cranes and electric pallet trucks.
- Solid communication, planning and organising skills.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary. Alternatively, please call Justin Wainwright directly on 01268 889267