Job title: Technical Trainer - Air Conditioning Systems
Salary Range: c. £35,000 per annum + car or car allowance + attractive benefits package
Location: Field Based covering Birmingham and Bristol
Are you a talented Technical Trainer seeking a new challenge? Global market leader who design and manufacture high tech heating, cooling and ventilation systems are looking for a Technical Trainer with knowledge of F-Gas, G3 Unvented Heating Systems to provide and deliver relevant training to Field Service Engineers, PMD and Help Desk Teams at its Birmingham and Bristol regions.
As Technical Trainer you will:
- Produce and update courses in line with continuous improvement and to make sure materials is always of the highest standard in both its content and presentation.
- To work closely with the Field Service Engineers, PMD and the Technical Helpdesk Team to ensure that the training courses are current and relevant.
- Liaise effectively with the Training Administrator so as to ensure that all training requests are correctly scheduled and appropriate for the department/business.
- Ensure each training facility is appropriately equipped with current/relevant products and materials.
- Liaise with Regional Service Manager's regarding the showroom equipment and training course offering.
- Professionally deliver all courses to the highest customer service standards, tailoring as necessary to ensure customer understanding.
- Communicate industry/market/legislation awareness to support the sales strategy of the business.
As a Technical Trainer you must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- NVQ / C&G in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Knowledge of F-Gas, G3 Unvented Heating Systems
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- IT literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Technical background commensurate with the experience required to deliver training.
- Previous training experience
- Personal attributes: self-motivated, disciplined, reliable, team player, driven, methodical, personable and resourceful
- Full Driving License - regular travel is required for training across the T2 region (Birmingham and Bristol), as well as cover for T1 and T3 (where necessary).
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, driven Technical Trainer with technical knowledge of F-Gas, G3 Unvented Heating systems. In return for your training and technical experience, this global leading organisation will offer you:
- Salary c.£35,000 - £38,000 per annum plus car or car allowance
- Pension Scheme, Healthcare and Dental Insurance Schemes
- Sports and Social Club scheme
- Gymflex - discount membership fees
- Holiday 22 days (plus Bank Holidays). Increases with each year of service to max 27 days.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are looking for a new career challenge, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technical Trainer role, please contact Lisa Osborne at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446162 or email