about 2 months ago
Role: Technical Support Administrator
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Support Administrator to work for our client at their energy facility in the Rotherham area, the position will be providing the critical administrative support to the on-site Management Team at their energy plant.
- The role forms a key component of the management team supporting decision making through analysis and provision of data also administering key contractual data flows between internal and external customers.
- You will assist the plant manager to establish and maintain quality systems which deliver a first class service to our clients which aim to maximise performance of the asset in a safe and compliant environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Input of contracts into the CIFT system, filing and distribution of documentation
- Monitoring of stack audits and promotion of stock to inventory
- Accurately recording all fuel movements to and from plant
- Processing of all fuel, haulage and work payments, liaison with Project Accountant to resolve queries
- Audit of CIFT to provide analysis of fuel supply positions, providing accurate information to fuel team and suppliers
- Complying with statutory health & safety requirements
- Delivering and maintaining an efficient office environment for colleagues and establish and build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- To co-ordinate, maintain and develop the implementation of operational management tools in liaison with colleagues.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering, Renewable Energy or similar discipline.
- 2 years PQE desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to analyse data effectively.
- A motivated self-starter with confident and outgoing approach.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.