Technical Support Engineer - Electronics - Birmingham - £25,000-£35,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to join an established and growing company located in the centre of Birmingham with a strong reputation in the automotive and test industry.
The main function of this position is to provide in-house and on-site customer support. The position requires participation in an on-call schedule to provide support to their customer base, this would involve initial contact, remote access and problem solving.
As the Technical Support Engineer you will need to possess the following competences:
- Electronics / PLC control systems
- PC hardware, software including networking and cabling
- Vehicle Electrical Systems
- Strong problem-solving Skills
- Service / Support provision
- Basic understanding of programming
- Industrial Electronics
- Automotive Wiring and Systems
If you are interested in this exciting Technical Support Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply.