- Sector: Food & Drink
- Function: Field Service & Engineering
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 10 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59456
Technical Support Engineer
Negotiable plus Benefits
A fast paced manufacturing company are recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer to work within the service department. You will be providing technical support to customers with technical issues. You will have an engineering background with experience of electrical and mechanical fault finding and offer technical support.
As a Technical Support Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Service Manager you will be responsible for providing installation, service and warranty support to customers and internal sales team.
- Providing technical support to sales, distributors and end users.
- To work closely with Design Engineers to ensure that products are designed to prevent unnecessary after sales costs.
- Providing a great customer service experience while acting in a professional and understanding manner when liaising with customers on the phone or via email.
- Liaising with customers and all internal departments Deal with technical issues raised by the Service Engineers.
An exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer with the following.
- Experienced working within a Technical Support Engineering role, dealing with customers technical issues.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Knowledge of Electrical or Mechanical fault finding.
- Previous background of dealing with customers over the phone or email.
- Excellent customer service knowledge.
If you are a Technical Support Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.