- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Administration
- Contact: Jordyn Disspain
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 19 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61751
Job Title: Technical Coordinator
Location: Leicestershire (LE17)
We are looking for a Technical Coordinator for an establish British roots manufacturer that has developed into a Global Commercial Organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with long running success.
As the Technical Coordinator you will be ensuring consistency, and uniformity in the information the team is creating, administering the Design Release process as well as conducting other departments general administration.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Drawing Release administration for all new drawings released by the Design Team across all global sites to ensure Design Release is achieved quickly and efficiently – checking for consistency, liaising with engineers, aid in any Design Release system/process queries, and creation/maintenance of the TPL/BOM
- Organisation of prototype, development and benchmark parts required by the Design Team – creating any NDA’s and obtaining quotes from suppliers. Raise internal and External purchase orders for prototype, development, and benchmark through SAP. Check all invoices against goods, prior to forwarding to the Finance team.
- Expediting part delivery and shipment to ensure project objectives are met. Organising shipping of items both internationally and nationally including relevant/required documentation/paperwork.
- Collate, maintain, and document all quality related documentation received with prototype, development and production parts using the required processes into the relevant quality management system. - create SOPs for processes related to Design as well as being SAP Point of Contact for the Design Team.
- Organise complex travel arrangements for all team members to India as well as other global regions.
The Technical Coordinator should have the following competencies or skills:
- Use of SAP and associated products, IT literacy, with the use of Google products (desirable)
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation, and strong communication skills
- Good team working skills and able to build working relationships across various departments
- Ability to work own on initiative and manage own workload
- Technical background would be advantageous and familiarity with engineering drawings would be desirable
This is an amazing opportunity for a technical/design coordinator with SAP & BOM experience with an engineering or technical background being desirable to join a global commercial organisation in the UK office.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now if you have a background in SAP or Technical coordination. If you have any questions about the Technical Coordinator’s role, please contact Jordyn Disspain at Jonathan Lee Recruitment using email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.