£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Job title: Technical Sales Support
Salary Range £20,000 - £25,000
A Technical Sales Support position has become available for a well-established engineering company for a permanent position. The company is enjoying a period of growth and investment which has lead to this position becoming available.
As a Technical Sales Support you will be responsible for the quoting and estimates leading to development of profitable sales from both existing and new customers.
Your daily duties will be:
- Develop and grow long-term relationships with the current clients at all levels
- Create and deliver technical sales presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Lead the creation of detailed estimates, sales quotations, pre-qualification documents
- Detailed bid summaries in accordance with sales governance policy
- Create and deliver ongoing work quotations.
- Maintain an order input pipeline KPI report illustrating key prospects and opportunities for the designated business units
- Negotiate and secure orders specifically
- Achieve or exceed annual order intake budgets for the site at the correct margin
- Measure and improve order forecast v actual orders received on a monthly basis
- Measure and improve enquiry and quotation volumes
- Travel to visit existing and prospective clients as required particularly in connection to EDM & wire opportunities
- Manage and interpret customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
- Identify customer problems and work with engineering and operations staff to provide a tooling and/or integrated product solution
- Represent at events such as conferences, exhibitions, and seminars, as required
The Technical Sales Support should have the following skills or experience:
- An engineering degree or other technical background who is looking for their first role in a customer facing role.
- Need to show capability to understand the technical nature of the product
- Have an enquiring mind and want to learn
- Show enthusiasm and commitment to the role in order to provide 1st class customer service
- Be able to work as part of a team but also be self-motivated
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has experience within Technical Sales or is looking to start a career in Technical Sales. In return you will be offered:
- Fantastic working environment
- In-house training to develop your knowledge
- The opportunity to progress your career
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technical Sales Support, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.