West Midlands, England
over 2 years ago
As soon as possible
Technical Sales Support Specialist - Coventry
Automotive industry - Vehicle Testing Equipment
By fully understanding the company equipment portfolio, the purpose of the role is to support and present to clients by preparing the most appropriate costed technical quotations for all of customer's requirements.
Duties of the Technical Sales Support Specialist
- To develop and produce technical solutions and priced quotations in response to customer requirements. This will include table top drawings, sales literature and to make presentations to support the bidding process.
- To develop and maintain a high-level of technical expertise in the company systems and products.
- To ensure compliance with all quality assurance and environmental protection procedures pertinent to the proposed solution.
- To develop and maintain harmonious relations with colleagues in the business and with the company's potential, past and present customers.
- To travel to customer sites as is reasonably required to achieve the targets set by the role.
Skills/experience required for the Technical Sales Support Specialist
- Automotive, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering background.
- Demonstrated experience of vehicle powertrain or rotating machinery.
What you will get as a Technical Sales Support Specialist
- Excellent salary and attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281