£25 - 38 per hour
2 months ago
Technical Sales Support Manager - Diesel Engines
Up to £38.00 per hour (Inside IR35)
Stafford (WFH Flex)
Contract - 12 months initial
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the 4000 Series Product Group for a Technical Sales Support Manager. We are seeking a professional with, a strong sense of accountability, technical capability and excellent communication skills to offer technical support through the sales process.
You would join the 4000 Series Commercial Team as a Technical Sales Support Manager with responsibility for ensuring global consistency in technical sales support.
There will be high interaction with multiple disciplines across numerous business groups - working with Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Applications and others.
This role is a customer focused role and requires a good technical background, it is an essential role to support the sales process to drive growth.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Act as central point of contact within the Product Group for technical sales
- Work with regional Technical Sales leads to ensure consistent approach
- Collate and log all relevant information, decisions, approval as necessary as part of technical sales
- Facilitate approval of non-standard requests, working with relevant business functions
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of Diesel engines
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Ability to translate complex requirements
- High levels of prioritisation, organisation and planning skills
Please call James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.