Technical Sales Manager - South East - Industrial Coatings - £37k to £42k + car, bonus
We are a globally recognised manufacturer and supplier of paints and coatings into construction, industrial and transportation markets looking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager within our Protective & Marine Coatings division.
This position will be managing the South East regions. including London, South East and East Anglia
As the Technical Sales Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Executing the sales budget - Delivering sales plan for the territory by focusing on key strategic areas agreed in the country mission plan
- Develop and tracking the progress of both key and target account plans.
- Develop strong client relationships across the region, ensuring a clear understanding of a client's business needs and problems.
- Actively managing the sales pipeline and providing accurate forecasting.
As the Technical Sales Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Be educated to 'A' Level standard or the equivalent.
- Ideally experience in the Protective or Marine coatings industry.
- Have a proven track record in sales
- Drive, enthusiasm, eagerness to learn and to challenge oneself
- The ability to deliver under pressure and to increase success rate
- Hold a full driving license and have a willingness to travel extensively (75% travel is expected in this role).
If you are interested in this exciting Technical Sales Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply.