Technical Sales Engineer - Vehicle Engineering
£36,000 to £55,000
Ambitious Technical Sales Engineer (Vehicle Engineering) required by global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defence, aerospace and rail sectors. We are seeking a talented Technical Sales Engineer to lead the sales process and support the development and growth of vehicle engineering within this dynamic market leader.
As Technical Sales Engineer you will demonstrate strong engineering, commercial or
project management experience working in sectors such as Defence, passenger car, CV or off-highway
About the role
- Lead and co-ordinate the global commercial technical sales activity within VE focusing on Attribute Engineering (e.g. IDE, Braking), Vehicle development
- Work closely with the international offices and co-ordinate responses to enquiries for VE. Be
- prepared to travel in accordance with VE needs.
- Work closely with the function groups to identify areas of under-utilisation and reflect that in
- sales efforts where necessary
- Act as commercial leader for existing programmes and support any commercial issues
- Experience within manufacturing, engineering, automotive or defence
- Strong communication skills.
- Experienced negotiation skills.
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Outlook Packages
- Strong administrative skills
- A relevant engineering degree or equivalent
- Significant engineering, commercial or project management experience
- Currently working in the UK
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are an experienced Technical Sales Engineer/Commercial Manager from manufacturing, engineering, automotive or defence and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technical Sales Engineer role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17