£Comp + Bens
Technical Sales Engineer
£Comp + Bens
Rainham / Derby
A Technical Sales Engineer is required to identify new business opportunities along with the maintenance and development of existing accounts. Candidates with demonstrable experience of delivering exceptional customer service, sales growth and customer retention would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a market-leading supplier of products and services to the rail industry, requires a proactive Technical Sales Engineer, based in Rainham (Essex) or Derby, to be part of a team with special responsibility for defining and implementing a business development and sales plan to promote a new range of industry leading products and services. Reporting to the Technical Sales Manager, the Technical Sales Engineer will be required to:
- Take ownership and delivery of agreed sales budgets and forecasts
- Increase the company's sales and profitability
- Ensure continuous improvement in level of knowledge and expertise in industry developments and convey this to colleagues
The Technical Sales Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- A track record of sales and business development within a technical arena
- A consultative approach to selling a technical product or technology
- Ability to sense industry trends and communicate these to colleagues in the business
- Experience related to the rail industry is advantageous but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with the drive and ambition required to carry out autonomous function and to deliver key business targets. In return for your experience, this Rainham based rail industry supplier will offer you:
No Certificate of Sponsorship is available. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Technical Sales Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technical Sales Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.