Salary negotiable plus excellent pension and benefits.
Technical Sales Engineer - MRO
Permanent position - Mold, Flintshire
Onsite Maintenance and Customer Service
Salary negotiable + excellent benefits.
We have an interesting opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to work for a company based on a customer site in Mold.
This is a key role within the Branch Sales team and as an Technical Sales Engineer - MRO you will be responsible and accountable for provision of product identification, order processing through to delivery of goods within the required time-scale. Maintaining daily contact and relationships with key customer contacts in delivery of sales through non-stores technical opportunities.
As the Technical Sales Engineer - MRO you will be required to:
- Be responsible for your own health and safety along with the promotion of health and safety in line with the company and customer H&S policies and procedures.
- You will be part of the regional branch sales team and actively support business strategy on an ongoing basis.
- You will develop onsite relationships with key stakeholders and hold regular KPI reviews as required by site management and be pro-active to make these happen on at least a quarterly basis and in collaboration with the Technical Specialist.
- As part of your role, you will provide excellent levels of engagement and customer service ethic through a friendly and co-operative style.
- A positive role model as the face of the company in the eyes of the customer, fully trained and capable of working within a fast-paced environment with the motivation and desire to achieve the required standards of performance.
- The MRO Specialist will support the delivery of exceptional customer service and set and maintain highly professional standards on-site and be proficient in the use of company systems such as EOS/Intelex/Workday.
- Develop a full understanding of the company product and service offering, it's operating position and uses and be able to articulate this convincingly to the customer and associated contacts.
- Due to continuous exceptional service on-site, will ensure that when contracts are reviewed, the company will be positively placed for future renewal and tender activities.
The Technical Sales Engineer - MRO should have the following skills or experience:
- A good general knowledge of the MRO market in the UK.
- The ability to achieve and exceed agreed site budget trading targets.
- Deliver on commitments in the most cost-effective manner whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- Industry experience working ideally in an industrial setting or similar sector.
- Ideally a good understanding of rotating equipment including pumps, motors, tooling and similar products.
- Demonstrated customer service and development abilities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience in Technical/Engineering MRO sales or similar role and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.