Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 2 years ago
Job Title: Techanical Sales / Business Development Manager
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Key Account / Business Development Manager to work for our client is one of the largest developers and producers of high performance alloys in the world are offering an exciting career opportunity to develop further business opportunities within it's mature customer base both in the UK, Europe and Asia.
- To promote and develop the client's range of high temperature and corrosion resistant alloys to existing and potential customers.
- Understanding customers' products and processes in order to develop value-added solutions.
- Visit customers on a regular basis both in UK and Europe and Asia.
- To develop and maintain positive working relationships with major OEM's and sub-contractors throughout territory through visits, trade shows and regular meetings.
- Engineering background and experience essential, preferably within the IGT industry.
- Must be able to travel throughout the UK & internationally
- Good commercial knowledge and awareness essential.
- Ability to read drawings essential
- Good IT skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Effective team working and good inter-personal skills
- Full clean driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.