Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience + Vehicle
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to work for our client at their site in Manchester, they are looking for technically minded individual, who has the engineering experience to support their existing customer base.
The role will be to promote and develop our clients range of resistant alloys to both existing and optional customers and would suit a strong communication who has the ability to be self-motivated with the experience of metallurgy and alloys.
- To Research, produce and implement a cohesive and sustainable Pan-European high temperature and corrosion sales, stocking and pricing strategy
- To Monitor, co-ordinate and report all sales activity and trends in Europe on a monthly basis
- Regularly visit customer sites, feedback relevant information and submit call reports promptly
- To Promote and further develop the use of LTAs through the provision of complete material supply and added value service
- Meet or exceed sales monthly sales targets through the provision of competitive quotations, whilst ensuring margins are maximised
- Providing sales support and advice to the team and colleagues as required, eg. Competitive information, marketing pricing and involvement in budget process
- To investigate and report any pricing anomalies or potential conflicts within the sector and adversely impacts our sales, margins and growth potential
- To develop positive working relationship with major OEMs and sub-contractors throughout Europe through accompanied visits, trade shows and regular meeting with European personnel
- Any other reasonable duties or accountabilities that are consistent with the role and driven by organisational requirements at any given time
- Degree in Engineering, Metallurgy or Relevant Industry Experience
- Experience in Customer service, Added Value Service and Superalloys
- Knowledge of Global Market, Trends, OEMs, 1st Tier and Sub-Tier
- Added Value Concept, Processes and Sub-Contract Services
- High Temperature and Corrosion Resistant Alloys, Specifications and Applications
- Purchasing and Pricing Strategies
This role will be working within an external capacity and will be out on the road visiting customers within a 100 mile radius, including quarterly travel to Europe and annually travel to Middle East and Asia.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.