Position - Technical Sales Engineer
Location - Bromsgrove, Birmingham
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience and technical knowledge
You should have experience of some of the following technologies: Additive Manufacturing, Rapid Prototyping, 3D Printing/Scanning Technologies, Metrology Equipment, Laser/Optical Measuring/Scanning/Inspection & Reverse Engineering.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to join our growing business located in Bromsgrove, Birmingham. We have grown from strength to strength, developing close working relationships with our clients offering an attentive, professional and efficient service. From small teeth sized objects to complete cars & more we are able to provide a full service for 3D Scanning, Digitisation, Reverse Engineering or inspection as required.
Technical Sales Engineer requirements:
- Previous experience working in a technical sales position with the capability to learn new skills, understand & interpret technical requirements and be able to relay this to the customers.
- Should be able to demonstrate 3D Scan/Print technology to customers either on a site visit or at a trade show.
- To produce dimensionally accurate imagery.
- To promote the technology products and services to existing and new customers.
- To liaise with customers and to be able to find solutions for their requirements and to actively convert leads.
- You should be able to work from and interpret engineering 2D/3D drawings.
- Previous experience of attending trade shows, exhibitions and open houses.
- To demonstrate an appetite to follow up on leads and generate quotes.
- Be able to help provide training to new customers if required.
- Be able to react to changing market forces, change tact & strategy in-line with competition and to be able to interpret and analyse market analysis reports.
- You should be flexible with your time as this role will involve travelling 3 - 4 days per week to customer sites. On days where you are not expected at customer site you will be expected to work from the office in Bromsgrove, Birmingham.
Interested applicants should apply with an updated CV to Amo Rai, Senior Automation & Robotics Consultant.