£30k - 38k per year + Car + Bonus
about 2 months ago
Technical Sales Engineer - Instrumentation, Flow and Vacuum products
£30,000 to £38,000 + car + bonus
Home Based Position with National Travel. All locations will be considered
Skills: Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, External Sales, Regional Sales, New Business, Sales
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a well established and growing independent supplier of equipment and services to the Semiconductor, industrial, academic and research sectors. The Technical Sales Engineer will focussed on developing sales for the Instrumentation, Flow and Vacuum products across UK and Europe.
The Technical Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- To achieve targets with nominated products.
- To develop Sales plans focused on activities to increase sales, developing product knowledge and interest
- To meet the agreed target number of face to face selling days for nominated products
- To use the CRM system to report opportunities and develop a sales pipeline for the target products
- To develop technical understanding of all products in co-ordination with the Product Manager
- To provide strategic input to the product management team in developing forecasts.
- To assist marketing department in with promotional literature and activities
- To undertake training and assist in other duties as suggested by manager for self-development.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- A Degree or similar technical qualification in Engineering or Instrumentation Technologies with particular interest/experience in Flow Control and Vacuum would be an advantage.
- Influencing selling and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of the market, terminology, applications, value propositions and concepts within UK and European Academic and research communities.
- Excellent commercial and negotiating skills
- Ability to travel and area plan customer visits independently
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Technical Sales Engineer opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.