Role: Technical Sales Engineer
Salary: £Competitive + Bonus Scheme + Benefits Package
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Engineer for our client at their site in Crawley, the primary objective of the role is to provide technical sales support for routine enquiries for our client’s technology products function. The role will also be involved in providing support for local contract management of projects during busy periods and periods of absence.
- Preparation and negotiation of sales proposals according to company rules and procedures.
- Support for sales team by provision of high quality, timely response to any enquiries generated
- Liaison with key suppliers with respect to pricing and delivery lead times etc
- Contract review and management of projects (as required) from bid stage through purchase order to final delivery, including contractual communications with customers (internal and external) in compliance with quality manual
- Input and maintenance of records on project tracking software as required
- Contribution to sales meetings
- Personal management of priorities and workload
- Provide reports on customer satisfaction on a routine basis according to company quality procedures
- Ideally a technical background within an engineering discipline
- Awareness of commercial systems and procedures including terms of contract, logistics and documentation
- Experience in technical sales familiarity with CAD software
- Familiarity with use of customer relationship management systems
- Demonstrated effectiveness in interpersonal relations, especially as required in working with employees and demonstrating patience, diplomacy and maturity in responding to questions and resolving problems/issues that arise
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers, including word-processing, spreadsheet, presentation software, and database applications
- Some experience within the process engineering industries and relevant industry standards would be beneficial
- Acting deputy to Contracts Manager – requires understanding of: Logistics and shipping, Preparation of drawings, Project documentation and Invoicing and accounts procedures
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Flexible working
- Onsite car parking
- Long service awards
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.