As part of ambitious growth plans, a technically driven and ambitious provider of control and communication solutions are seeking to recruit a technically passionate and resourceful Project Sales Engineer to join a dynamic and talented team.
Location - Home Based - Ideally placed in the Midlands or South East
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus commission, car and benefits
Suitable for: Project Sales Engineer, Solution Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager
- Help derive sales strategies for new opportunities and markets.
- Responsible for the sale of a range of technical solutions including Integrated IP Systems, Control & Monitoring Systems and BMS in various markets.
- Build a rapport and relationship with our current and prospective clients to maximise opportunities and ensure repeat business.
- Discuss and understand a client’s technical issues to identify and effectively communicate potential solutions.
- Identify future trends and market opportunities
- Flexible working and locations with self-driven energy to rise to a challenge.
Minimum skills and experience:
Qualified to degree level in a relevant technical subject
Demonstrable sector experience (3+ years) including project or systems sales (e.g. ITS, control systems, PLC, SCADA, networks, IP, BMS, etc.)
Proven track record of meeting targets
Ideal further skills and experience:
Sales or delivery of BMS systems for medium to large infrastructure.
Sales of Systems within Airports or Transportation Markets
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.