Location - Home Based - Ideally placed in the Midlands or South East
As part of ambitious growth plans, a technically driven and ambitious provider of control and communication solutions are seeking to recruit a technically passionate and resourceful Project Sales Engineer to join a dynamic and talented team.
Suitable for: Project Sales Engineer, Solution Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager
- Help derive sales strategies for new opportunities and markets.
- Responsible for the sale of a range of technical solutions including Integrated IP Systems, Control & Monitoring Systems and BMS in various markets.
- Build a rapport and relationship with our current and prospective clients to maximise opportunities and ensure repeat business.
- Discuss and understand a client’s technical issues to identify and effectively communicate potential solutions.
- Identify future trends and market opportunities
- Flexible working and locations with self-driven energy to rise to a challenge.
Minimum skills and experience:
Qualified to degree level in a relevant technical subject
Demonstrable sector experience (3+ years) including project or systems sales (e.g. ITS, control systems, PLC, SCADA, networks, IP, BMS, etc.)
Proven track record of meeting targets
Ideal further skills and experience:
Sales or delivery of BMS systems for medium to large infrastructure.
Sales of Systems within Airports or Transportation Markets
If you have any questions about the Technical Sales Engineer role, please contact ZNeil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446114 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.