Technical Sales Engineer - Materials Testing - West Midlands - £30,000 to £38,000 per annum
A Technical Sales Engineer is required to join a well established and specialist materials testing service provider.
As the Technical Sales Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- To support the delivery of new and existing client base, whilst continually improving the already existing relationships with key accounts.
- To develop further the sales of capital equipment, along with the testing solutions.
- To be responsible for the delivery of a sales and gross margin target, as agreed with the General Manager.
- Relationship development with accounts will be imperative to fully understand the customers testing and capital equipment requirements and to convert any future business in a timely manner.
- To support with the implementation of an effective sales plan for each customer, offering technical experience to ensure ongoing sales.
As the Technical Sales Engineer you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Ideally have experience of working within the materials testing sector.
- Proven track record of achieving new business sales in a competitive market.
- Proven ability of developing key accounts by increasing sales and achieving personal KPI's.
- Preferably possess a Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Has proven experience of presenting at all levels and able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
If you are interested in this exciting Technical Sales Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.