Technical Sales Engineer - Wolverhampton
We are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer for a class leading company who manufacture, then retail and lease world-leading site machinery products from Lighting Sets to Generators to the Rail, Construction and Events industries and who will be based at their facilities in Wolverhampton.
As the Technical Sales Engineer, you will:
- Be the technical-commercial point of expert contact within the internal sales team
- Development of winning techno-commercial positioning, material, commercial models and business cases that grow sales
- Analyse, project manage and deliver completed tender documents in liaison with Sales and Engineering, driving completion of RFQ/Tender type documents on time, with technical and commercial quality.
- Support customer service and customer administration activity Take responsibility for the physical and intellectual property, demonstration equipment, plant
- and equipment within your sphere of operations.
We are looking for
- Experience in a similar Technical customer facing role.
- Previous RFQ/Tender completion experience for Technical content.
- Able to follow established protocol and clearly record action taken.
- Understanding of customer relationship management principles.
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload and be flexible to customer needs.
- Good Working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of IT systems Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Strong customer service focus with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Clear and precise communication skills.
You will be:
- Target driven with a strong commercial focus and self-initiative
- Significant technical sales experience in specified/consultative sales process
- Working knowledge of Plant, or Hire or Construction Industries ideally
- Demonstrable sales successes and growth
- Project management capability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Negotiable dependent upon experience
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send a brief copy of your CV and a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role, please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192