Job title: Technical Sales Engineer
Salary Range; Up to £40,000 DOE
Location: Watton, Norfolk
This leading design and manufacturer are seeking a Technical Sales Engineer for their Norfolk based head office.
A Technical Sales Engineer is required with knowledge of Duct Heater Engineering and Sales Negotiation. Candidates with experience of the HVAC and Refrigeration industries would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a description based in Watton requires a dedicated Technical Sales Engineer with export and international trade experience for a new permanent role. As a Technical Sales Engineer you will be required to:
- To be the client point of contact for the life cycle of the bid to delivery and take lead on all technical and commercial aspects of live enquiry bids.
- Document and Update the database based as required and report monthly on targeted projects and future projects.
- Work closely with the Project Managers, preparing accurate contract handover files, negotiating discounts on major sub-vendor items, monitoring the cost of sale and ensuring maximum savings are achieved.
The Technical Sales Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience and knowledge of duct heater engineering, export and international trade
- Strong interpersonal skills, including sales, presentation and negotiating
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of technical sales to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Watton-based electric process heating equipment company will offer you:
- Up to £40,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- Starting holiday allowance of 20 days
- Pension and healthcare.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Engineering Sales and Commercial acumen and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technical Sales Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.