A Technical Report Writer is required for a leading electronics consulting company. The company specialise in
assisting manufacturers in developing their products to industry standards and regulations. This role will involve product verification across a number of sectors ensuring reliability, compatibility and compliant.
The successful applicant will be working with the RF Operations manager in their Radio development laboratory, creating and checking technical reports ensuring that guidelines and standards are fulfilled. It is expected that applicants will be specialists in Radio Frequency engineering.
Technical Report Writer - Key Responsibilities
- Compilation and review of technical reports related to a wide range of radio equipment.
- Perform updates to the test monitoring system.
- Use detailed understanding of RF engineering to provide technical expertise and opinions to a range of clients.
Technical Skills and Experience required for Technical Report Writer
- Degree qualification in Electronics or relevant subject.
- Excellent report writing skills with superb attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of digital and analogue electronics, with a particular focus on RF.
- Experience working with complex test equipment and testing methods for radio compliance.
This is an excellent opportunity for an RF Engineer to develop their career in technical publication and report writing. In return for your experience, this Hampshire based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible benefits and pension scheme
Interviews for the Technical Report Writer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Technical Report Writer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.