£50k - 55k per year + Plus Car, Bonus and Benefits
11 months ago
Job title: Technical Pumps Manager
Salary Range; £50,000 to £55,000 pa plus Car, Bonus and Benefits
Pumps, Service, Repair, Workshop, Customer Service, Training, Field Service, Technical Support
A Technical Pumps Manager is required with knowledge of Pumps and Pump Systems to provide support, coordination and leadership within the quotation, installation and rectification of pump products. Candidates with experience of the pumps from a service and repair industry would be well received.
Due to continued expansion and growing orders this company, a world leading service solutions provider based throughout the UK requires a forward thinking, practical minded Technical Pumps Manager who has the ability to provide technical advice and support across all areas of the business to include service & repair, field service & applications and workshops on all pumps and systems for a new permanent role. As a Technical Pumps Manager, you will be required to:
- Provide a comprehensive feedback on Failure Modes and Root Causes of failure when undertaking repairs so that corrective action can be implemented, and lessons learned
- Support the customer on site to identify problems and put forward practical solutions to increase reliability and reduce energy consumption.
- Formulate mitigation strategies to support obsolescent plant through uprating and reverse engineering
- Working with our suppliers to develop authorised service capabilities and undertake deep learning of these products so that we can service what we sell.
The Technical Pumps Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Technical knowledge of pumps and [pump systems to provide advice and support across all areas of the business on their applications, functionality and performance
- Strong customer facing and commercial skills to support the field sales/applications teams onsite with clients during the tendering and negotiating process
- Provide internal training and mentoring across multiple workshop locations to standardise processes while upskilling the current workforce
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of pumps and pump systems from an installation, repair, rectification and tender process, seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this UK based service provider will offer you:
- £50,000 pa to £55,000 pa plus car, Bonus, Pension and Benefits
- Opportunity to work from home in supporting multiple locations across the UK
- Excellent career development and progression with a forward thinking organisation that is growing and expanding across multiple sectors to include food, FMCG, Aerospace, Automotive and Water.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of pumps/pumps systems from a service engineering, workshop and applications arena and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technical Pump Managers role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.