At Jonathan Lee we are proud to be working with a specialist automotive partner located in the heart of the West Midlands, assisting with their search for a Technical Publications Team Lead to join the team on-site at a world renowned OEM.
The business is considered to be one of the leaders in their market, working with some of the largest automotive clients in the world.
The position of Technical Publications Team Lead will be based on-site at a luxury global OEM on a permanent basis and you will be required to deliver technical publications including; user guides, owner manuals, service and repair methods, workshop manuals, illustrated parts catalogues and dealer documentation.
To be successful in the position of Technical Publications, Team Lead you will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience in Technical Publications within the Aerospace, Defence or Automotive industry
- Professional proficiency using Microsoft Word
- Engineering Knowledge (can read and understand technical drawings and communicate effectively with engineering personnel
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or XMetaL beneficial
- Training in S1000D OR Simplified Technical English
The role of Technical Publications Team Lead is ideal for a candidate who is looking to continue and grow their career within an established and reputable business.
If you are looking for a new position and have the skills and experience mentioned above, please apply right away. The business is looking to bring this team member on board ASAP.