Technical Project Manager – Nottingham - £ Exceptional DOE
Our client is a world leader in transmission and driveline analysis, design and development. They are expanding and are seeking a Technical Project Manager to join their Engineering Services Team. This is an exceptional opportunity to deliver exceptional consultancy services to a range of high-profile clients. You will be involved in all aspects of the project from initial discussions to final delivery, including preparation of proposals and bidding documents. You will plan the projects and closely monitor activities to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meeting quality standards.
As Technical Project Manager - you will be required to
- Manage the technical delivery of a range of projects from small pieces of analysis work to a full transmission design.
- You will also work closely with the senior engineers to identify risks and put in place mitigation plans, ensuring they are reviewed regularly and that the appropriate actions are taken to minimise their impact on projects.
- You will report directly to the Engineering Manager and some international travel to client sites will be expected.
As Technical Project Manager you will have
- A Degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering or related subjects, with first-class or upper second-class honours, a Master’s degree is desirable
- Proven track record of successful project delivery in the automotive industry, ideally in a consultancy
- Ideally worked as an engineer on transmission design and have experience of NVH and durability analysis and optimisation
- Proven experience in project planning , budgeting and cost management
- Proven experience in customer management
- Excellent communication skills, both with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated, able to work as part of a team and also on own initiative
- Able to manage own time and meet tight deadlines
- A qualification in Project Management would be an advantage but is not essential
What you will get:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a supportive and friendly organisation.
Suitably qualified and experienced Technical Project Managers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446106 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.