Job title: Technical Powertrain Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £20.00 - £25.41ph
A Project and Technical Lead is required with knowledge of project and supplier management to support delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley, requires a technical Lead who has experience of component design change and preferred experience in exhaust systems on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Focus on cost management tooling & piece delivery to target
- Ensure development activities are completed
- Manage resolution of design and development issues
- support build process/launch/parts order as required
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven Project & Supplier Management experience
- Component design change & Delivery experience - planning/ design/ development & release preference with knowledge of exhaust systems
- Evidence of problem solving & resolution
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technical Powertrain Project Engineer role (34677) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.